we want wilder


we’re hungry and waiting
for the bashful lemon pie layers
from our bashfully favorite deus
already discussing cryology
a solution with a twist
you’re responsible
the fire cannot be reversed
it’s free or freeze now
what good is candycane lime
when I can’t chew my way
into the sublime
what good is creamed corn crime
when I can’t bite my way
through the divine

when river m pulled back the steeds
know the man by his deeds and his belly-button
I realized that some simply are not there any more
in spite of being everywhere
that leaves me short of an autograph
a minute multiplied with forever
boy was I hungry then
but not half as hungry as now
my left and my right index fingers
discussing the suficient reverb amount
my teeth arguing with the tongue
my left eye pulsing and solo cursing
my head imagining 12 cm x 12 cm canvases
painted by painters from the land of WEN
on the porches of the houses from the town of ISIT
on the windows of the shops from the city of DEW
oscar was wild but alan is wilder
we want wilder
we want the news
we want the new

and we want it now


2010

No comments:

Post a Comment