F.O. (Ghost Town)


He who broke it
Is he who spoke it
Pussycat waver
Fancy hat sporting
His fancy half supporting
The cat and the rat

He who named it
Should've eaten it
Tiger shirt waver
Long hair sporting
Glued to his mat
What a rat

He who said it
Is he who meant it
And what do you know:
The same person tomorrow
As he was months ago
As if he didn't know

He who named it
Should've eaten it
And I would've taped it
Then I would've framed it

Whether to continue or to drop it
Does he want it or doesn't want it
The top priority? It's hard to say
But sticks to his better half anyway
Speaks
About grand things
Music kings
But tied to a cog
Stupid frog

And he doesn't see me
And I don't see him
I've left those streets
Long time ago
I play ghost town
Two eternities in a row


2006.



No comments:

Post a Comment