a morning piss


there is water
somewhere
I know ‘cause I heard about rain
I saw them
carying the canisters
in very long processions
that made me humanly desaturated
justify my teeth of a non-smoker
paint someone’s pathetic friends
into something daily edible
I’m a heatbody enough to know the difference
between the presence and the un-presence
sometimes there is no difference
meadows of ovens that shine from afar
a mercy for a matinnee with a cancer lisp
as sure as a morning piss
as sure as flying saucers flying over antwerp

the lights are out the staff’s gone home
nothing left to cut the skin the liar on
no one left to talk to myself to talk
all the mouths I won’t make laugh
are paying for my seat
but the muscle of all muscles is awol 
if you come back
I promise I’ll paint you back with black
the body and the no-body
the beauty and the cellar
remember me I am the enemy 
just give me the moment
I’ll buy me the moment
when my throat shrivels to a ripcord
through which nothing can pass
not even the key to the room
out of the gloom
into the bliss
of all things dark small and edible
as sure as a morning piss
as sure as flying saucers flying over antwerp

play it again
I say play it again sam
oh god do you know
what’s going on down below
promise you’ll know what it means
promise they’ll know what it means
promise they’ll know how how much how deep
without dysinfection
digested for masses by the strangers with glasses
full weight
right through the heart clean shave
through the muscle of all muscles
when I can’t be a miracle
may I at least be a shoulder
me I’m hollow
I can swallow
anything
as long as there’s a colour to miss
my hand’s grateful for being able to write this
as sure as a morning piss
as sure as flying saucers flying over antwerp
  
                                                                                    


 January 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment